I love looking back at the year, reflecting on the things that God has done. This year we added son #3 to our family. Our lives are full. We're continually learning what it means to raise these little lives and to train them well. Parenting can be tiring... but we see how God is using it to refine us and grow us, and keep us ever dependent on Him. A lot of my posts this year have been on motherhood, and the things i'm learning!
This year I've also been learning how to better capture our family and life through photography. I have a lot to learn, but it is fun to have a hobby that helps share our lives and capture memories for our family for years to come. This year my brother-in-law married a good Polish friend of mine and it was a privilege to capture their wedding in a session done after their wedding day at a castle (see #9).
Here are the the top 10 blog posts of 2014:
- On Motherhood :: I Feel Sorry for You
- 10 Toddler Activities to Actually DO this Summer
- On Motherhood :: On Postpartum Body Image
- The Sisterhood of the Travelling Veil
- Boys Will Be Boys
- Happy 2nd Birthday Elias!
- On Motherhood :: Kids Character vs. Pre-School Success
- Dump Truck Races
- Kasia + Marshall Married
- Clickin Moms & Awesome Dads