8 Oct 2014

Photography & Motherhood

About a year ago i was introduce to Clickin Moms ~ a online photography community for moms. It is such a great place to learn, so many moms have a combined passion for their kids + capturing their lives and their work is inspiring. As i seek to grow as a photographer on my own journey here are a few of the photographer's that inspire me:


1. Lacey Meyers - she has 3 boys, lives in the country, loves Jesus and has an amazing way of capturing the adventures her boys are on!
2. Kate T Parker - she has an amazing way of turning photography into art (thus the name of the workshop she leads at Clickin Moms!)



3. Melissa Gibson - she taught the mastering manual class i took at the beginning of the summer. love her work too!



3 comments:

Lacey Meyers said...

Hi Krista! Thank you so much! I'm so humbled to know that I've inspired you. That means a lot to me, and I so appreciate you including me in this group. Kate and Melissa are amazing amazing women, so to be mentioned along side them is quite special. <3

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you for mentioning me!! It means so much to me to know that I've inspired you! If I can ever help you in any way, please let me know...I'm happy to do it. :)

kate t. parker said...

oh my goodness! thank you so much for mentioning me....what a compliment!!