Vanilla Coffee Syrup
... a good every day way to spice up your coffee!
300 g water
1 tsp vanilla
- add all ingredients to the Thermomix. heat mixture 100C/speed 1/5 min.
- pour into a storage bottle and add to coffee or other drinks
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
... to get in the groove of fall
- leave out the vanilla but add 2 tsp of pumpkin spice to mixture + 1 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin puree (if you don't have the puree the pumpkin spice is enough)
... for a Christmas holiday treat
- leave out the vanilla but add 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract to mixture
Canadian Coffee Syrup
... for a taste of home
- leave out the vanilla but add 1/2 tsp of maple extract to mixture
I store mine in a wine bottle with a screw on lid. Can be left on countertop for 1-2 weeks.
If using pumpkin puree you can strain the mixture after it is heated.
You can also make these using a sauce pot but it requires constant stirring until the sugar is dissolved.