28 Aug 2011

Random Thougths :: Nie ma za trudnych spraw...

This week i'm at home with sick baby... but last week at church i was super encouraged through this Polish worship song... [= my attempt @translating the meaning]

Nie ma za trudnych spraw [there are no 'too hard situations']

Nie ma zbyt błahych też dla Ciebie, Panie [none that are too trivial for you, Lord]

Ty przecież wszystko wiesz [for you know everything]

Każdą potrzebę znasz [You know every need]

Słyszysz mój śmiech i płacz [You hear my laugh and cry]

Dla Ciebie Panie to przecież ważne jest [to you, Lord, that's important]

Ja wiem, że wszystko jest możliwe [i know that everything is possible]

że nie ma rzeczy bez znaczenia [that there is nothing without a purpose]

dlatego modlę się do Ciebie, dobry Panie [so i pray to you, good Lord]

I wiem że zanim powiem słowo [and i know before i say a word]

Ty Boże znasz już całe zdanie [you know the whole sentence, Lord]

Uwielbiam Cię, Twoja wola niech się stanie. [i worship you, let your will be done]


This is why i believe it...

...if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." [Jesus in Matthew 17.20]

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." [Jesus in Matthew 19.26 on a camel going through the eye of a needle... or a rich man getting into heaven]

For nothing will be impossible with God. [Angel to Mary in Luke 1.37 on the virgin birth & elderly elizabeth giving birth]

O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar... and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. [Psalm 139.1-4]

0 comments: