19 Jul 2011

Fun Finds :: Home & You

I decided to start writing about deals and fun things we find here in Poland. Living overseas makes it difficult to find coupons, freebies and rebates in the same way they are abundant in America, but they still do exist! So my plan is to share whatever i find for those expats or Polish friends living in Poland.

Thankfully Thrifty is a blog I follow which has inspired me and challenged me to write about the deals i find... she lives in Dallas, so unfortunately many of the 'deals' are only available in the USA (though some are online!). Like Ashleigh 'I tend to have a thrifty mindset. It comes naturally to me. Truthfully, I don’t know how not to be thrifty! I believe that the Bible instructs us to be wise when dealing with money. I long to be a good steward of the money God has given me. I definitely have not aced this concept, but I’ll share what I have learned.'



home & you

... is a fun interior decorating store. Believe me in Poland a rare find, and welcome addition to our local mall. It has fun unique pillows, cozy blankets, little lamps and all kinds of decor for the home.

if you sign up for their email you get a 10% off coupon you can use in store! and right now they have a 30% - 50% - 70% sale going on. I'm going to head over to the mall tonight to see what deals i can find!

0 comments: