18 Jun 2011

Random Thoughts :: ... yet i will rejoice in the Lord

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me tread on my high places.

Habakkuk 3.17-19

How my soul needed this truth this morning.
Oh that Jesus would truly become my treasure!
Matt Chandler brings it with this amazing message on christian maturity from this passage.

2 comments:

Benissez said...

Dear Krista, I rejoice in reading some of your blog notes and quotes. It's nice to see that all around the world there are nice people who belong to God with all their heart. I live in Crotatia, have two little ones and my husband, and can find myself in the nice prayers and thoughts you write... so thank you for doing it. If possible, I¨ll check up for some of your new prayers and quotes. Cordial greetings and may God bless you and your dear ones! Brana

Benissez said...

Dear Krista, I rejoice in reading some of your blog notes and quotes. It's nice to see that all around the world there are nice people who belong to God with all their heart. I live in Croatia, have two little ones and my husband, and can find myself in the nice prayers and thoughts you write... so thank you for doing it. If possible, I¨ll check up for some of your new prayers and quotes. Cordial greetings and may God bless you and your dear ones! Brana