5 Mar 2011

spring... ?

Winter has been wonderful. But i must say i'm looking forward to spring. The snow is beginning to melt, but my favourite part of spring is not the rain (although i am looking forward to using my new orange&purple umbrella!) but the sunshine, the warmer weather, and the flowers blooming...

I came across this free wallpaper desktop last year from definitiondesign.co.uk which I downloaded in optimistic hope that winter is almost over and springs just around the corner!




the original download is no longer available on their website, but i uploaded the largest file i have saved on my computer above. Isn't it great?!

{to make the file large enough to fill your desktop first click on the picture on the blog, then save the picture to your computer. enjoy!}

0 comments: