25 Jan 2010

Cupcakes ~ Ring Bearer Pillow ~ Photographer ~ Hair Stylists


We had these really fun cupcakes from Sugarbelle.ca at my bridesmaids luncheon! Local in the Hamilton area... she does a wonderful job! If you need some baked good check out the website.


I found this super cute ring bearer pillow on Dear Lillie on Etsy.com It was hand made, romantic and fun! If I had more time and a sewing machine around I would have tried to make it but decided to just buy it! Loved it!

Shannon Archibald is a friend from back in the days of high school youth group. She still lives in the Hamilton area and loves the Lord and photography! I love her style and she had a lot of weddings to shoot this fall. We've seen a preview of the photos from our day and LOVE THEM! It was so fun to have someone I knew taking our pictures on our wedding day. She did a great job with the kids and was really creative! For a preview see her album on facebook.


We had 2 girls come to the house where we were getting ready to do the bridal party's hair. They go to Shannon's church (our photographer) and were really fun to work with! My good friend and bridesmaid Natalie did my hair because it is curly and crazy :) She did a great job! The girls from Dolce Diva's did an excellent job on almost everyone else's hair. Check them out if you are getting married in the Hamilton area!

0 comments: