23 Apr 2009

In 2 1/2 weeks...


I'll be in Israel!!!


As i finish up my first year here learning more about God, his word and his people I am so excited to walk where Jesus walked and experience the land and history that God entered into.

I got this email this morning, which made me even more excited...
"I wanted to inform you that your group will be led in Galilee by a guide/teacher name Erez Bar-David. He is a Jewish believer in Jesus, and an experienced licensed guide."

I just finished a paper about how the early church was born out of the synagogue and what a joy to learn about Jesus, in Galilee from a Messianic Jew. The email said he also has his masters degree in history!!!

2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Wow!!! This is going to be such an awesome trip. Please post pictures and info when you return. This is one of our "must-see" destinations. I'm so excited for you.

shelley said...

That's awesome!! I know you're gonna have so much fun! :)