26 Nov 2008

NFL Football Game

I realized on the way to Arrowhead Stadium that I have NEVER been to an NFL game before... growing up in Canada, it was more natural for me to frequent CFL games (although i have only been to a few of those).

Ania, David, Megan (their big sister) and I all loaded into Megan's car after church and made our way to the crowded parking lot and into the madness... I must stay American football at it's best! Arrowhead is a loud stadium with the combination of the vastness of the Baseball stadium and the rowdiness of the Hockey Arena! Arrowhead Stadium hold 50,000 and the kids were just a little scared... nothing to this scale exists in Poland.

The Chiefs lost but it was worth it all for the experience! Here are some pictures of our day...





1 comments:

Kurt said...

Go Bills!

Come on Krista -- thought you would have been cheering for your "local" team from Buffalo. LOL

Dad