28 Jun 2007

God's Provision


As i sit here thinking what God is about in my life right now i am just overwhelmed with thanksgiving for his provision. Life can be hard. It just is. And yet in the midst of a dry, parching desert, God provided water and food for his people. There was a storm and Jesus stood there in the midst of it and offered his peaceful presence and showed us that he was always really in control anyways...

I just got home from a meeting with the team (American and Polish) that will lead our Sport/English camp and i feel like God today is JEhOvAH JiREH... the GOD who PROVIDES. What an energetic, engaging, fun youth group we have from Mission Hills, Colorado! You would have to know more of the details about what has gone on for me and in life in the past few weeks but tonight i just felt like i see God... i see his hand, i see him at work, i see his provision for this camp and for me personally. One of my best friends in the world, Laura, is here to coach volleyball at camp and what a breath of fresh air and relief it is to have someone so close to me live this with me. God is so good.
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1.3

0 comments: