8 May 2007

the redefinition of vacation

I guess you could say i'm learning to readjust my thinking about our Josiah Venture fall and spring conferences. i look SO forward to them, i tend to think of them as vacation. After returning home on Sunday i realized that they are NOT vacation. I am really tired! It's more like work, but in the Czech Republic... The week was AMAZING... connecting with people in deep ways and being led through the topic of the transforming power of repentance by Dave Patty. I feel so blessed to be part of JV and the movement of God in Eastern Europe. Here are a few picts from the week...













































1 comments:

Eileen said...

wow... that certainly was an amazing training with JV! I'm so glad you got to enjoy it, even if it was work!!! Praying for you, Eileen