19 Feb 2006

You created my inmost being....

Well sorry for the blog drought over the past 2 weeks. I have been living the great adventure, away from my computer and normal life. This is one of those times that i don't feel words will do justice to what God is at work doing in my heart. But i feel more alive than i have felt in 3 years. I had planned to attend a snowboard camp with some girls from Poznan who ended up cancelling last minute. In faith I still went feeling like God wanted me there. I was asked to manage the camp budet and it was amazing to be able to serve in that way. Wisnia, the Polish guy leading the camp has an amazing passion for God, sports and people. God showed me through his life and the camp that my conclusion, that being athletic isn't polish is false. And that God can use ALL of me and my past experiences for His glory here in Poland. I don't know what lies ahead, but i am excited to adventure into the unknown with a guide, who has never let me down and never lead me astray.

1 comments:

Eric Asp said...

I'm glad to see you're back at blogging, Krista... And I'm even more glad to get a little glimpse of what God has been doing in your life recently.