11 Aug 2005

Shadows of Krakow


Well our time in Krakow is nearly though. My roomate Shelley and I have been studying Polish here for the past 3 weeks. I wrote my final exam today. It went okay. The Polish language is incredibly complicated, but i can talk with people and in the end that is all that matters. Krakow is a beautiful city and it has been a blessing to be able to spend so much time here in the city center. It is one of the only Polish cities that wasn't destroyed by the war, or the communists. It has a great atmosphere and it full of fun people. I wouldn't mind living here, except God has called me to Poznan for now. So on Saturday we will go "home". I really miss fellowship with believers, as Shelley is the only one around. Was able to meet a few time with other missionary friends here in Krakow, that is always encouraging. Looking forward to being with our team in Poznan again for even a few hours! Our pastor's family is leaving for family vacation a day after we get back! And we will go visit a friend in Eastern Poland!

0 comments: