10 Jul 2005

Revolutionary Love


Just got back from camp in Wisla and it was a blast. Personally it was a hard week, but through it all i know that God has so much work left to do in me. And i love it when he brings me to a point where i desperately need him. When i am desparate, my sufficiency, my ability to live life doesn't depend on me, but on God. I felt very much that way this past week. I needed the life that flows from the life-giver through the word. I am so thankful for the people God has put in my life who truly love me and care for me. I guess i am still in the painful process of figuring out who that is. But i am so thankful for the Stockdales and their spiritual parenthood in my life- that they would 'go to bat' for me and protect me and love me and see God in me. A lot of spiritual things happened at the camp and i think a lot of people made progress in moving towards knowing God. I am excited to see what God will do with that now back in Poznan.

0 comments: