25 Jun 2005

Abandoned Buildings


Recently i found this website with abandoned buildings. This guy travels all over taking pictures of abandoned factories, hospitals and the like. I really like his pictures. I think because i can relate with them. In many ways i feel like an abandoned building. On one hand it is a painful thing, on the other hand divinely wonderful...

Paul wrote, "But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you." Phil 2.17

Paul emptied himself, that is one thing... but something even more amazing to me is that our Saviour emptied himself...
"but [He] emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men..." Phil 2.7

The more i think about it... i realize that as long as i am full of me, i can't be full of Him.

0 comments: